Snoozies!

 

IMG_1403

The Quandt girls all got new slippers called Snoozies this winter!  The girls both got theirs as gifts from Aunt Nicole and Uncle Jim.  I picked mine up after from the local Hallmark store.  I did purchase 2 pairs as gift to the girls Godmothers, Shelly and Stacy.  At that time I did not realize how very nice they are. The ones we bought for Shelly and Stacy are not furry looking like ours are.  I so wanted to have monster feet like the girls do!  I absolutely love them.  Not too hot, very soft, wash well.  Actually, I wish I had them on right now!

Comments

  1. I've been wearing mine to bed at night.
    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!