Pinterest…..hmmm….

I like many, have become addicted to this new site.  I am becoming a crafty crafterson!  Getting ideas and inspiration from the many great ideas people in this world are sharing with us all.  Food too, lots of yummy looking pictures and recipes.  Made the enchilada pasta, that Becky posted awhile back about.  It was delish…leftovers were too.  (something I don’t always like!)  Made the snowflake wreath, once again from Becky.  I have plans to do a family handprint and a snowman handprint ornament sometime soon.  I like the fact that you can pin these ideas to different boards.  For example a ‘Christmas’  board is where I pin all the Christmas ideas I like and then sometime in 2012…probably November…I can view these ideas and see if I want to make any of these things I had once pinned.  Like the starlight mint plates or starlight mint wreath.  It makes my life a little bit more organized in a way I guess, because instead of having to print the directions or whatever and have them sit around, forgotten about or thrown away….I have a convenient place to store all the things I like.  Check it out if you haven't already.  I one thing that I think I strange is that you have to get an invite to join….and they make you wait a few days before you get that invite.  Strange…like its some hoity toity club or something.     

  http://pinterest.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!