Crafty Crafterson, will you be my Valentine?

 

IMG_1410

Once again, my friend Becky (and pinterest)…introduced me to subway art.  I downloaded it free from www.eighteen25.blogspot.com.  I ordered the prints via Walgreens at 60% off…score!  Got 50+ photos (6 of them 8x10) for like $10!

IMG_1411

Also saw this cute and easy (easy is the key for me) framed letters also on the same site as above.  This was the first time I had ever worked with glitter…it went fine….  I had planned on doing this craft with my girls, but they didn’t seem too interested, instead they left me alone and went outside to play in the snow!  (Big J went ice fishing…so I was all alone…other then the occasional look outside to find out what the girls were up to!)

IMG_1416

Finally, I added this kick-ass photo….that I took about 2 years ago (?)  I was at Perc Place in Hartford (if some of you don’t remember it is the place I had my wedding shower at) and this was how I received my vanilla latte.  Too cool…took a picture…turned out great and have had it framed in my kitchen since then!

 

Ok, I gotta go…I got a lot of glitter to clean up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!