Crafty Crafterson…..is baaaack.

Here’s my latest invention….  Damn you, Pinterest.  I got the idea and inspiration from the site The Crafted Sparrow
IMG_1469
This Heart Wreath uses the very easy technique of making Pom Pom flowers (which I have mastered)…..a glue gun (I think I need a hotter one, but those ones really hurt BAD!) and a piece of cardboard cut into the heart shape. 
Me being so ingenious…used the top non-greasy side(ok, there was a little grease) of my Dominos cardboard pizza box from dinner the nite before…now tell me that’s not being green and using my resources wisely!!!!
 IMG_1471
I do like how it turned out, don’t you?
I have  not yet decided on its final hanging place…because I just can’t take down my snowflake wreath on my door just yet…being that it is January 31st, and it was like 40 degrees out there today….we may just get winter in April!  You never know what you are gonna get living in Wisconsin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!