Favorite things

2 of my recent additions to my favorite things.  First I will tell you about this product I came to know and actually is perfect for the dry skin our winters cause us to have.  

SheaMoisture brand products





This stuff in particular is what I am using now.  I use it daily as a facial moisturizer. It is sooo thick I store it upside down and have to take the cap off to squeeze any of it out.  It absorbs quickly and it has oats, aloe and Vitamin E in it to calm skin.  It has a pleasant smell...not too perfumey.  I also have a nice Olive and Green Tea body wash that I am using too.

I don't think its for African skin only....I was wondering at first and I do think the company does make a lot of products for African skin and hair....though after looking for pictures online to post of this I am beginning to think I am the only white girl using this product!  

The website it pretty nice. www.sheamoisture.com I will need to check out some more of this product line and they use only natural, certified organic & ethically sourced ingredients that help solve hair & skin concerns.

Another great thing....Target carries some of these products! (and Walgreens and Walmart too.)

**********************************************************

And yes, I know that this next favorite thing will not appeal to many if any of my 2 followers but I found a song that I really like the beat to run with and if you needed a song for your workout this is one to add to your play list.


FYI - I did not watch the above video, I am just posting it for the song...and it has explicit lyrics...so...I warned you..it won't probably appeal to any of you.  OK..maybe one of you.

Comments

  1. I like the Shea Moisture products too! I use the shampoo and conditioner, and sometimes use some of their hair products on the kids, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!