Wasting Away Again in Margaritavile











 

We had a good time at the Jimmy Buffett concert at Alpine Valley. Despite the crappy weather, drinks were good as well as the company! Lots of friendly people at the concert for sure, all willing to help get you drunk! Jello shots went over very well, and the taco dip tasted damn good in the parking lot after waiting for the crowds to disperse and lines go down!


 


I have been to Alpine Valley before, but I don't remember it ever being this chaotic! And unless you had lots of money, I would advise everyone to drink their fill before heading in, unless you were OK with spending $13.00 for a beer!

 


Here are Kim and Jason, with matching hats and Hawaiian shirts!

 
Posted by Picasa


And of course, with Kim, Amy, Stephanie, Melissa and myself - We were the women to blame! (James and Jason agree!)

Comments

  1. 13? An let me guess it was shitty Budweiser. It was 8.00 last time I was there with Jim and Nicole. Stragely enough for Jimmy Buffet.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!