Burt - I love ya man!





The other nite while on the web, I found out that Burt's Bees just had it's 25th Anniversary! I love Burts Bees! I love their minty lip balm, tear free baby shampoo and body wash, diaper ointment, lemon cuticle cream. The list only goes on and on. Right now they have a promotion on their website www.burtsbees.com
that if you register and review some products you could wind $250 worth of products! That's a lot of lip balm! James and I purchased about 25 tubes of lip balm about 6 months ago off of Ebay! We were out and desperate. On Ebay you can get a good deal...I think we got them for like $1.50 a piece. They go for at least $2.99 in the stores!!! So anyways, if you are a fan like myself and many others I know, check out the site!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!