Summer Itch

Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I suffer from allergies..to mostly everything nature or animal! Dust, trees, leaves, cats, dogs, grass....I swear the list goes on and on. Anyways, these last couple days I have been itchy ALL OVER my body! I have been taking a daily Zyrtec and morning shower(I should be doing this anyways!) and even washed my bedding(it was due anyways) to help combat the itchies. I checked an allergy website www.pollen.com and it said that it was going to be a Med to Med/High week of allergies. So, I dont know if any of you are having this issue, but I basically want to itch my skin off and dig out my eyes!!! I swear even my earlobes are itching right now!!! HELP!

Comments

  1. I only have allergies to something for a few weeks a year. This week, my eyes started to itch....I hate that the most. I'd love to just pull them out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!