Flowers for Kindergarten




At a K4 Registration earlier this year, Jadyn was given a packet of Sunflower seeds to plant when it got warm and when the sunflower was ready to bloom, that would coincide with the start of school. Well, I didn't want to be the only Mom with her kid showing up to Kindergarten without a picture of her and her sunflowers. So, I planted the seeds twice! They did not grow for one reason or another. So this is the picture I took of Jadyn next the the sunflowers we bought at the farmers market instead!! Can't say I didn't try!

Comments

  1. We always give pumpkin seeds to our kindergarten students at orientation in the spring. We tell them to plant the seeds and bring the pumpkins to school in the fall. Well, very few pumpkins ever make it to school - I'm guessing that the seeds are tossed in the garbage. Kudos to you for trying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!