Madison Farmers Market!!!


Today James and I ventured to Madison for the Farmers Market! I have been wanting to go like forever! I was not disappointed! We actually ran out of money. Here is a list of the things we purchased.

Corn on the Cob (from a vendor located in Watertown...go to Madison to buy from Watertown!!)
Tomatoes
Fingerling Potatoes
Green Beans
Bacon - yes...bacon!
Lettuce
Salsa Verde Kit (comes with tomatillos, jalopeno, garlic, onion) - I always wanted to try a tomatillo and it is surprisingly very sweet!
Watermelon
Apples - Zestar(?) - very good..juicy, crisp....yumm-o
Red Peppers strung to dry to use in cooking - kitchen decor
Sunflower Bunch
Glads (for Mom)
Beef Stick - 1 - for James
Cookie -1 - for me
Iced Cafe Mocha
Iced Tea

I think that is about it! About $50 worth!!!
We went around the Capitol Square twice, learning that we should have went around once admiring everything and bought on the 2nd time around!!! We had so much stuff we had to stop at the car once(luckily we found close parking - but we had to feed the meter.)

We both had a good time and I think in Fall when James is gone hunting I will return with my Mom and girls!

Comments

  1. You can count me in the next time, too - actually, all of us girls should go! You bought a lot, but you didn't buy any hot spicy cheese bread!!! What's wrong with you, girl? That's the main reason that we go to the market every summer. Was it crazy there today?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!