Sweet Scrubbing to 12 of my best friends and family!

Now that all my homemade gifts are delivered to the lucky 12 people I made them for, I can finally post about them!  Don't they look like a display you would find at a cute little boutique?!  I think I did mention in a post a while back that I was gonna quit my day job and make these for a living.  Well, OK maybe not... but I did enjoy making them and was just as excited to give them to the people I care about most!   I hope they all find them as nice to use as I do.  I seriously love these things and look forward to my showers(even more then I usually do)!  A simple way to do something nice for your body and soul.  Exfoliating (the sugar) and moisturizing (the almond oil) for your skin.  For information on benefits of the essential oil of Bergamot Click here.   and for Lavender essential oil information Click here.


I made the labels on vistaprint.com, and I think they turned out fabulous!

I know that a few of my blog readers (I don't have many) are a few of the people that did receive my homemade gift.  I hope you find them as nice and pampering as I do.  A quick and easy way to treat your body and all your senses.  (yes, it is OK to eat if some accidentally gets in your mouth!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends and family!

****I also wanted to thank 3 of my great friends for the homemade gifts that I received from them.  Shelly made us all cute aprons.  Becky made us all holiday wreaths.  Chris made us all a cloth pouch with photo fabric lining.  I was very pleased with every single gift I received and have some very talented friends!  I need to start thinking about next years gift!!****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!