Today I volunteered at the schools Scholastic Book Fair.  Oh how I remember loving when those little papers would be sent home in our folders.  How I would beg for a book each and every time!  Usually it ended up being one of the most expensive books in whole whole thing.  Not much has changed in that regard!

This is the 2nd time I have volunteered and both times it was very nice.  Its so cute to see the kids (along with my own) come in to purchase books. If I didn't need to work as much I really think I would very much enjoy volunteering at the school more often.  And at this age my girls LOVE having me there.

I ended my day at school by having lunch with Jenna at 1120 followed by lunch with Jadyn at 12. Mom is still cool to hang out with, ya know?!?!  Plus with Jadyn's friends, I brought in some eggless cookie dough treats that Guy made. Those went over very well with the girls!

My last thing on my to do list was get my tires rotated.  That went well too.  I am afraid that sooner then later they are going to tell me I need new tires.  I have had these tires on a long time, but I do rotate them every 8,000 miles or so; trying to get the most use out of them.

So here I sit as laundry is waiting to get folded.  Ick.  I also thought about going out for a run, but that doesn't sound all that exciting right now either.  There are lots of things I should do, but I will probably easily waste the next 2 hours on the computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!