PIZZA!

OK, I have to tell you about some AWESOME pizza I have had recently.  I only get it while at work because Wisconsin locations for this pizza chain are only in West Allis and Little Chute.  They have locations throughout the US, mostly Midwestern states and some southern states.  I may have to think of starting a new location in Oconomowoc.  Hey, there is an empty Little Caesars for sale...hmmm......I may have to think about this.

Anyways, have any of you had JETS pizza?  Oh my, is it good!  Turbo Crust, Deep Dish.....  If you ever get a chance I am serious, give it a try.  I don't think you will be disappointed!

www.jetspizza.com

Comments

  1. We get their pizza at work for big company wide functions as well. Someone knows the owner I think. It's not bad for a delivery place. My department still prefers to order some of the 'different' flavors from Toppers though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some one had said something about Toppers, though I have never had Toppers. I usually like thin crust, but the Turbo deep dish is very good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!