Parent Teacher Conferences

Tonite we had our first ever parent teacher conferences at Ixonia Elementary for Jadyn!

They didn't have one bad thing to say!  But we already knew how great she was!  She was right in line with everyone else or exceeding beyond!  They said she is a pleasure to have in class! Way to go Jadyn!  Keep it up!  You make your Mommy and Daddy proud!

(I was worried at first when I saw a couple of "D"'s on her progress report.  But was relieved to find out that D = Developing(as in skills)!)

She seems to really like school now and I hope she continues to over the years!  I really liked school and did well, and I hope she does too!  Now when it comes to Math, I will be the one asking for help!  James can do that! Fractions, ick...

Comments

  1. Way to go, Jadyn! What a week for little Miss Jadyn - a good conference and the Weather Kid of the Day (she looked cute, by the way)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!