Get Well Soon Bro!

My younger of two brothers, Jim, was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident Tuesday afternoon. He broke 13 ribs(most in 2 places), his wrist, punctured a lung, legs scraped up pretty badly. Thank GOD he was wearing his helmet! I went to visit with him after work on Wednesday, but he was a busy man getting x-rays and epidurals(for pain management). I came back again after work on Thursday and was happy to see him. He seemed either a little druged up at first, but I think mostly tired. Hospitals are not places to go if you want to sleep. From personal experience, I k now that they never leave you alone! We had a really nice visit. He was talkative and in relatively good spirits despite all he went thru and has to go thru. I know we are all so grateful he is alive and doing a well as he is. I think someone was looking over him! Anyways Jim, I wish you a fast recovery. Things will be ok, everything will work out in the end. I love you and was so relieved to finally see you looking as good as you did. Like Mom told me, he looks fine, but I know he is in alot of pain.

Comments

  1. I am sorry to hear about your brother's accident. I hope he heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!