Dad






Its so very hard to believe that my Dad passed away 1 year ago today. Where does time go? I sometimes actually still find myself in denial of it all. I just can't believe it. I occasionally still find myself crying when I am all alone.(often on my commutes to and from work) I really miss my Dad and I know lots of others do as well. It just went all so fast. But at least, I have a ton of wonderful memories of him. He was a great Father and Papa.
My one regret is that Jenna never got to meet him in person. (They met in heaven) I think he is her Guardian Angel. He watched over her in the hospital when she had her surgery. That I am certain! My one tribute to my Dad is naming her Jenna Danielle.
Jadyn is still so cute about the whole thing. She says things to my Mom, like "Maybe Papa will come back for these"(when making caramel apples) - which brings a tear to my Moms eye and Jadyn then asking, "Guy, why are you crying?"


I miss you Dad. I love you and I know you are near whenever I need you!

Comments

  1. Jen, I am positive that your dad is smiling down from heaven at you and your family. I have been thinking of you today. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your dad on the blog.

    Love,
    "That Becky Girl"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!