Happy 16th Birthday Joel!!!

Posted by Picasa
Man does this picture make me feel OLD!
I was 15 when he was born and can remember thinking that when he is 15 I will be 30!
Well that was last year!!

I have to say that I am extremely proud of my nephew. He is almost the complete opposite of what people think of 16 year olds!
He is smart, thoughtful, athletic, talented, cute, and just an overall nice kid!
He makes his Auntie Jenny proud!
Jadyn just loves him! And I think he really likes her too!
I thought the above pic was so appropriate since both Dad and Joel share very significant days! A birthday here on earth and a birthday up in heaven!
(And I know Mom is loving the cat rags on the chair in this pic!!!)
Happy 16th Birthday Joel!
(and good luck on your drivers test on Friday!!!!)

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Joel! Your Auntie Jenny IS old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, that was so very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!