Time flies by when you are having a good time!

 
Wedding June 1, 2002 001
June 1, 2002
It is hard to believe that James and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary.  It’s amazing how fast the time has gone and we both agree that its been a good time had by both.  We are proud of these last 10 years (15 if you count the years we dated) and think we have made a pretty nice life for the 2 (or 4) of us.  We have had our share of ups and downs but we agreed that 90% of these last 10 years has been very enjoyable. We have been through a lot together, and I was looking thru old photos to add them to this post but I had a hard time narrowing the pictures down.  We have experienced so much together.  College graduation, building our house, vacations, the births of our 2 beautiful daughters – the list could go on and on.  We have fun together, laugh alot together (mostly at me) and don't take life to seriously.   So Happy Anniversary to my husband. I have had a wonderful time with you these past 10 years and I love you and I look forward to spending the next 30+ years with you.

Comments

  1. Happy anniversary, you two! In some ways, it seems like just yesterday that you were married, but in others, it seems like forever ago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!