Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa

 

Once again I just finished eating yet another delish recipe that I adapted from a recipe found via pinterest. 

http://millerfamilyorganizer.blogspot.com/2012/02/slow-cooker-salsa-chicken.html.

I have said recipes are easy before(and some might disagree to what I find to be easy) but this recipe could not be easier…seriously!   Made with staples in my house(always a good thing) and it was mighty tastey if I do say so!

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)

1 cup salsa

1 can condensed cream of chicken soup

1 packet taco seasoning

1 cup sour cream

6 tortillas

Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours.(High for 4 hrs) Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. Serve on tortillas with cheese and other desired toppings.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!