Crockstar Beef Stroganoff

 

Here is a new recipe I made while at work on Wednesday.  It was very good and very easy.  The number of ingrediants is very little. I love my Crock Pot!

2lbs stew meat

2 cans of Golden Mushroom soup

1 onion, diced

1/2 cup water

1 clove of garlic, minced

Dash or two of hot sauce (this does not by any means make it hot…I didn’t even notice it!)

2-3 tbsp of Worchestire Sauce

8 oz. of sliced fresh mushrooms

8 oz. of cream cheese (I used the lower fat kind and it worked just fine)

Egg noodles, or rice or bread (for a Beefy Truckers Special)

Mix everything but the cream cheese together  in a slowcooker.  Cook on Low 8 hrs.  30 min before eating, stir in cubed cream cheese (this takes a while to melt and I did help it along by smooshing some of the unmelted chunks. – but I don’t know about you but chunks of cream cheese are good in just about anything!)

Serve over noodles, rice or buttered bread(above referenced Truckers Special)

Pretty Tasty if I do say so myself! I even thought the left overs were still great!  I will be making this again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!