PANCAKES!

I don’t know what it is, but I am always on the lookout for a really good pancake.  I found this recipe from CookingUpNorth.  She got the recipe from one of those cookbooks that reveals the recipes of well known restaurants.  I had to give it a try, and I was not let down.  They are light, fluffy and tasty.  Definitely a keeper!  Try it for BLD (breakfast, lunch or dinner – I do like breakfast for dinner every so often, mostly when he is off hunting because he does not like it!)

IHOP pancakes
1 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4 c. buttermilk
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. sugar


Stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder,and salt. Mix the egg with the buttermilk and add to the flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Add the melted butter and sugar. Fry on a greased griddle. Serves 4.

Pancakes...yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!