Bowl Master!

That's me alright!

I am not kidding you when I tell you I bowled a 200 game last nite!  Seriously!  My series still sucked...405...only because my first game was a 98 and my 3rd  game was a 107!  I blame the good and bad games on work and beer.  1st...I had worked that day....I was tired, stressed...not relaxed ...rushing.  Started drinking some beer and by the 2nd game I was in a zone...relaxed....doing well...beer tasted good!  The 3rd game...I am not so sure...but I was not able to keep it in the zone.  The beer was wearing off or I didn't have any more beer to drink.....or I drank too much beer!  (its pretty much the 1st 2 ones...)  Whatever it is...I was very pleased with my surprising 200 game!  That is 2  - 200 games this year!  Sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!