Happy Birthday Jadyn!

As Jadyn said to us last nite, she is a whole hand now! 
 It actually makes me feel old to have a 5 year old!  How am I gonna feel when she is 15!!!

It is amazing how these past 5 years have just flown by! 
One of the smartest and luckiest things I have ever done in my life was to be blessed by her.  I dont remember what life was like before she came into my life! Not near as fun and silly I know that for sure! 

She just has the sweetest (for the most part!) way about her.  She is such a great big sister too!  

She was so excited to get to celebrate her birthday at school!  We bought cupcakes to bring in to school too. We will be headed off to Applebees for dinner tonite, because she said they sing to you on your birthday!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!