What a beautiful day for the zoo!


Early Sunday morning we packed up the kids, stopped and got Subway for lunch and headed off to the zoo!  Believe it or not James has not been to the zoo in over 15 years!  He has never went with us before!  I picked up the zoo pass at work for free parking and admission on Friday.  My place of employment does work on all animal cultures free of charge(community service) for the Milwaukee County Zoo and the use of the zoo pass is one benefit!
  Black Bear
Not only was it a beautiful day weather wise, but also the animals were out and about active and having fun!  Of all the times that I have been to the zoo, this time was the best that I can remember!  I got a ton of really nice pictures of the animals too! 
Polar Bear

African Elephants

Playful Grizzly Bears (all 4 were out!)

Stinky Cows!! Jadyn hates any icky smells!

Cute lil' prarie dogs.


We ended up being at the zoo from 10  - 3!  And everyone enjoyed themselves!  I am definatly going back to the zoo again in the spring!  The animals were out and about (not lethargic from the hot August sun!) and no we did not see any mating! (You dont know how many people asked me that!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!