These are a few of our favorite things....


For Christmas I asked for a griddle and got 2!  I decided to keep the cheaper of the 2 models because I wasnt sure how much I would like it and stuff.  Well, we like it!  Made pancakes, french toast, fried eggs and grilled cheese and they all turned out perfectly!!  I dont plan on using it to fry bacon, because well if you havent tried it already, the best way to do that is to cook it in the oven.  Try it if you have never!  You will like it. 



The other item James requested from his Mom(she already has one) is a TOMTOM.  Its his new little toy!  He takes it everywhere, weather or not he needs the GPS or not!  He likes to play a little game with it and thinks he knows a better way then it does.  His way has been better each time too!  We had the thing guide us to Pick n Save, my Mom's house, Cabela's, Walmart(it screwed that up completely!!), back to our house....and down to Gurnee,Il and back(we didnt need it for any of those places!)  I could have used it the other nite when driving down to downtown Waukesha!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!