San Diego

Well I am here.  I got to San Diego around 6:00pm (8:00 in WI) without any problems, unless you count the having to use the airplane restroom twice!  I knew better then to have a coffee before getting on that plane...plus my nerves of flying by myself didnt help either!

I am sick of sitting around so I actually am gonna head over to the fitness center here at the hotel and move my body a bit! 

I get to sleep til 6 tommorrow!  Believe it or not that is sleeping in!

I actually sat by a man on the plane(a hospital administrator) that said to me "so you are a Med Tech?"  I flipped.  No one ever knows what a Med Tech is!  I usually just nod and say "Yes" when someone asks me if I am a nurse!

Anyways....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!