Not much going on here.

Been a while...thought I would post.

Not much to say.

J is at a girlfriends birthday party right now. Gone until 5:00.

I just worked some more on our taxes.

James gallbladder came out just fine this past Tuesday.  He is feeling better everyday!  Hasn't taken a pain pill in days, though he was much more laid back and easy going when he was on those things! He has a follow up appt on Wed.

Jenna has 1 tooth finally appearing on the top and another little one on the bottom that we are not sure if it is a tooth or a piece of bread in her mouth!!!

We may go to a matinee tommorrow and lunch (just the 2 of us) and I am not really sure what to see.  I wish there was something showing that I was dying to see.

Long 6 day work week ahead of me...have to work the weekend.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!