Penzeys Spices

One of my favorite places to easily spend my time is Penzey's.  If you have never been there, you should go.  Quality spices, herbs, and seasonings.  One of the things that I really like about the store is that every single thing that is sold there has a jar filled with the product for you to smell.(I guess you could sample it but that would just be gross!!!)  I purchased something called Sate today, because I thought it smelled good(now I just have to find a recipe for it!) I also purchased their Florida Lemon Pepper.  I have had that before and it is great on fish!  Since James doesnt read my blog, and I know none of you will tell him....I bought him a Christmas gift from there today.  I bought the Taco Gift Pack....Original, Bold, Chicken and Rojo Seasonings.  Really it is a gift for the both of us, but I can say it is for him!!! 

I wouldnt mind getting a gift certificate for Penzeys for Christmas, or a subscription to their magazine.  I actually always enjoy getting the free catalog because it has a bunch of recipes in it as well.  And if you are lucky, I guess...which I have not been, I believe you are supposed to get a coupon in the catalog for a free product listed on the coupon...usually a product that is showcased thru out the recipes in the catalog!  I think my mailman (or someone in the postal service) takes mine!


Check it out if you have the time.  Great place to get gifts.  There are a few in the area...one on Bluemound Rd and the other over by 124th St.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!