Happy Birthday Becky!!!

Today is my good friend Becky's 32nd Birthday!!!





Becky, I hope you have a wonderful day!  We will have to get together soon.  We dont do that enough and time flys so fast when we do get together! Cause we have so much to say, in so little time!   I always know I am gonna laugh when Becky is around!  My daughter Jadyn just loves her (well she should since Becky is a kindergarten teacher)!

I was going to embarass Becky by putting some really really old pictures of her on here today, but realized I was in most of those pictures and would also be embarrased!! 

Comments

  1. Thank you for not embarassing me with any old photos - my sister did that on her blog. And yes, we do need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!