Parade



Last week Saturday my Mom, my brother Jim, 2 of his children Reilly and Brooke, Jadyn, Jenna and myself attended the 83rd Annual Christmas Parade in Milwaukee.  My Grandma Ciminski used to take her grandchildren every year to the christmas parade.  It became a family tradition.  When my grandma passed, my Mom continued the tradition with her grandchildren as well! 

This year was a nice year because the weather was the best of any years in the past that I can remember!!  It was hardly cold. Which makes it so much easier when you have little children like Jenna!


We finished off our nice morning, by all 7 of us going out for a late breakfast at Miss Katies Diner!  It was great!   It was nice seeing my brother Jim out and about too!  I havent seen him in awhile and it was good to see him slowly beginning to get better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!