Kim - this blogs for you!

Kim has been on my case to update my blog, but I dont have much to say.  I have been really busy this last week and into the upcoming one too, because I am a deer hunters wife.  A good one at that too!  James has been gone since October 30th and plans on coming back November 13th(only because I have to work that weekend...and I figure 2 weeks is enough!)  I think he owes me...what do you think?   Anyways, so I have been away from my computer this last week because my time is limited, I have been super tired(going to bed the second the girls go to bed....or even falling asleep in Jadyn's bed after story time!!!), and I really dont have much to say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!