My miracle cure for migraines??? for me, maybe!

In fall of 2011, I started, for some reason (mainly because I think my body is getting old!) to get migraines monthly.  I normally would get 1 -2 in a year.  So 1 every month SUCKED!!  I went to the doctor and got some advice from both her and my brother, Jim regarding vitamins and minerals that seem to help with migraines. My brother suffers from them very frequently and swears they help too.


What I have been taking is such -  Magnesium, Riboflavin (Vit B2) and Co-Q10.  Every nite and rarely do I miss a dose.  I am afraid to.  (Co-Q10 is very expensive, but I have noticed alot of BOGO at Walgreens on Vits)


So, I don't know if this truly is the reason I have been migraine free for the last 3-4 months, but I don't want to stop taking the vits to find out!  And, I don't know about you but those prescription drugs scare me.  They are not something to be taken lightly and if I can avoid any and all of them, that makes me happy.


So if you or someone you  know suffers as well, maybe let them in on my little secret.  I wouldn't wish a migraine even on my worst enemy.


I hope I just didn't jinx myself by posting this  :)

Comments

  1. I Will have to let my sister know about this post! Luckily, I've never had a migraine before and hope that i never start getting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jenny, that is awesome!!! I have to try this. I have tried all different vitamin combinations but not this one...just the magnesium part...is the combo all included in one pill/bottle...also, what brand are you using? I am desperate...I used to just get 3-4 a year but for the last 2.5 years or so, get them monthly...but it seems more often since they can last off and on 8-11 days! I hate the prescriptions and I worry they are doing more harm than good...best wishes to stay on this track for you! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!