just peachy….and yummy….if I do say!

I just made a super easy dessert!  It is darn good right out of the oven(very hot though!) and I cant wait to have it later tonite with some ice cream!
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
2 can of peaches in heavy syrup
1 yellow cake mix
1/2 c butter
cinnamon
Dump the peaches with syrup into a 8x8 pan.  Cover them with the yellow cake mix, pressing down slightly.  Cut the butter into small pieces and place all over the top of the cake mix.  Sprinkle with cinnamon to your liking. 
Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 45 minutes.
OMG.  So easy and man is it good!
I could eat the whole thing right now…maybe I will and not tell anyone else about it!

As far as dinner went tonite - not so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!