Jenna Lou

Today I took Jenna for 3 month follow up at Children's Hospital.



Here is a picture of what she looked like the morning of the surgery.





And here is a very recent picture.









I think she looks fabulous!
Dr Denny and his staff thought she looked very good too! I was glad to hear that!
I have another follow up appt in December to meet with Dr. Denny again.
I should be hearing from his secretary sometime soon to set up a date for her next surgery, which will happen at around a year of age. This surgery is to fix the gums.
In about 2 months, I have to start introducing her to the sippy cup! Yup! They want her off the bottle for the 1 year surgery.
Afterwards, I met my Mom and Jadyn at Mayfair Mall to bum and have lunch! I got my hair did tonite as well!
All is well in the world!

Comments

  1. When you look at those two pictures together, it really is amazing what doctors can do! She looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get Jake on the sippy cup, but he won't hold it himself... frustrating...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!