Family Fun at the Amusement Park

We took the kids to Little Amerricka in Marshall, WI. It is between my home and Madison. I had bought a Groupon for super cheap for the four of us and it was well worth the price. (it came to like only $8 a person!)  The crowds were nonexistent and the weather great.  Rides for both large and small.  I took a few pictures that I thought turned out pretty nice.

.
This roller coaster was awesome.  We all went on it the very first thing.  Its went around 4 times before we had to get off.  Jadyn loved it, Jenna not so much.

One of my favorites, but I realized today that I  just don't have the stomach for any of these rides anymore.  Don't see a trip to the true Great America anytime in my near future. 

The Ferris Wheel

We took at 3 mile train ride through and beyond the park.  It was odd.  One minute there was geese, llamas, sheep, and then zebras and long horned steers.

Kinda creepy but who doesn't like the Carousel?


Jimmy is working with the new camera too.  He did a pretty good job I think.  Its nice to get in a picture once and a great while.

p.s.  I would not pay full price for this place.  At $8 each we definitely got our moneys worth, but the gold band pkg we had goes for $22 at the gate.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!