Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

This turned out to be a super easy way to have delicious baby back ribs during the week.  Normally, I would never attempt anything like this during the week because it would usually be a meal that would require that I  drag out the grill to do.  In this cold - getting really old, Wisconsin winter, I do not want to deal with the grill.  That's James' deal, not mine and if we waited till he got home we wouldn't be eating til 9pm!  (that's bedtime, silly!)

Carol's Baby Back Ribs 

1 rack of baby back ribs, cut into 3-4 rib sections.
Salt/Pepper/Paprika
BBQ Sauce

In your slow cooker (oh, yes...I did forget to mention it uses the trusty SC) spray the sides down with cooking spray.  Place the ribs in the SC and cook on Low 8-10 hours  (high for 5-6).  After the allowed time to cook, take out ribs and place in pan.  Slather with your favorite BBQ sauce and cook in 350 oven for 30 minutes.  

Yup! Its that easy!  You could put a rub on the ribs of your liking, but we have tried many and not found any that we liked completely, usually in the end ruining the ribs.   Baby Rays BBQ sauce  for us.....yum! - Seriously when that stuff goes on sale for $1 -  I stock up...its not even funny!  I am going to be seriously low after the girls birthday parties! 

All gone!

Oh, and by the way, did you hear that Jerry's Old Towne (been there many many times for ribs) closed down! 

Comments

  1. I have made crock pot ribs similar to these and loved them!

    Re: Jerry's Old Towne...that sucks! I never made it there and really wanted to! I guess you never have to worry about the French Onion Soup there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Sweet Baby Rays too! I wish I had a pantry to stock up on it. Jamie and I went to Jerry's Old Town and he was so embarrased when I put on the bib. I don't know why though since he was the only one without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone wears a bib! He was the wierd one!

    "Sauce on your face is no disgrace, sauce on your shirt is not the place"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!