I was off of work the last 4 days...and really enjoyed my time too! On Thursday I spent the entire day with my Mom in the Brookfield area...shopping, lunch (at Stir Fry)...etc.  Thanks Mom...I had a really nice day with you!

Friday my Mom came over again and she planned on painting my dining room, but instead decided on Kohls, Menards, lunch at PineCone and then home to do some yard work.  My Mom bought us a burning bush for our yard for our Anniversary(because I had wanted one) and they were on sale at Steins....and the weather has been great lately for planting. 

Oh, and yes....Jadyn was in school both days and yes I sent Jenna to school both days as well. 

Saturday, all of us(the 4J's) took a ride to Madison for the Farmers Market.  We got caught in a bit of Badger traffic, but overall we got there with out much trouble.  Found a great parking space.  We purchased fingerling potatoes, a dozen ears of corn, Zestar apples (1/2 peck), Salsa Verde kit, lemon poppy seed muffin, rhubarb turnover, hot cheese empanada.....I think that is it.  The weather earlier in the day had been a bit rainy...so I think that it kept a lot of people away.  It was not too crowded at all. 

Now today, Sunday, James and I got home from bowling at about  645pm.  Yes, we are now part of a couples bowling league!  Every other Sunday at 4pm at Mapleway in Oconomowoc....not even 5 min from our house!  I actually bowled pretty darn good too!  126, 156, and 89(ok..that sucked).  James did not bowl good at all...I actually beat him with my 2nd game!  My series was a 371...his a 378!!! Yikes!  Hopefully he bowls better on Monday nite men's league.  I dont expect to bowl this good all the time...especially on the Sundays that I work beforehand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!