Movie Review

Well, after all the hype I finally sat down (with James - though he didn't want to, but he also said he watched the whole thing) and watched the movie 'Twilight.'  I guess I finally had to see what it was all about.  And I have to say that I actually liked it.  It was completely obvious to me why it has got young high school girls in a tizzy!  One of these nites I(dont know if he will) plan on watching the next one, 'New Moon' - I believe.  I borrowed both movies from a co-workers daughter!  (of course!)

At first I thought the vampire dude, couldn't tell you his name - was pretty scary looking...all pale and creepy looking, but by the end of the movie - he wasn't looking so unappealing anymore!!  Must be something to do with him being the hero and stuff!!

There were many parts that I thought were hilarious!  Like all the running - that looked so funny! The jumping from tree to tree.  OK and in what world would it be okay to make out with a vampire that wants you that bad?!?!? That is just asking for trouble!

Comments

  1. I would have told you not to bother watching it. I find that girl to be so annoying and really bad at acting. Have you seen Blind Side yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!