Happy Birthday To Me!

When I got home from work on Friday, I was completely surprised to see flowers in a box on my porch...couldn't imagine who they would be from! 
They were from Jacob, my godson!  How nice. I made sure I called and thanked him!! They are gorgeous! 

For my birthday we went to La Merenda for dinner (a tapas restaurant). We had been there before 2 years ago for our anniversary and enjoyed it so we decided to go back.(which is kinda against our date nite rules!!!)  I broke the rules when I took the picture of the two of us above, because it was at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts before the musical Wicked!  Got yelled at...but whatever!

We had great seats, Row N Seats 9/10.  It was a great performance.
  Interesting story of the witches before Dorothy came to OZ! 

Saturday, my entire family 14 of us in all, went to the Brewers game.  We tailgated and had seats in Section 222.  It was awesome because the first hit of the nite, (first batter too) being Ricky Weeks - resulted in an in the park home run!  It was a great way to start the game!!!    GO RICKY WEEKS!  (Jadyn's favorite player!)  Jenna did really well at her first Brewers game!   Thanks mostly to her cousins Brooke and Mackenzie, who are at her side constantly!  She did take a hard hard hit though from some big pissy kid in the play area on the 400 level, but after she stopped crying (she usually is very tough..and if she crys you know its bad)  she wanted to go back and play and she did so with Brooke and Mackenzie by her side!


Both girls fell asleep in the car (Jenna I think did before we even got out the the parking lot!)  I think everyone really had a nice time!


I had to add this picture of bottle of wine.  Nicole brought it to the game...I love the name of it!


THE TURK!

Also, if you havent already...you gotta check out my bros blog regarding my birthday...

You will get a laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!