It's Finished!!! And we LOVE it!

Some of you may not know that James and I decided to do some home improvements over the last week.  We have talked about doing this for a long time, but either it was a issue of money or time!

Well, James has had lots of time on his hands and I think he was getting a little ansy not working for so long....so he needed a project...a big one!
Well, I didnt do much of anything but go to work everyday!  He started this not so little project a week ago  Tuesday and finished it on Sunday!  Just in time for a birthday party!
It turned out beautiful and he did a really nice job!  It feels like I am living in someone else's house!!


Today I officially brought and kept my vacuum cleaner upstairs to live from now on because there is no carpet to vacuum downstairs anymore...



Next on my list is to paint my dining room and repaint my 1/2 bath....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!