Bubbles and stuff



Want to make your kiddos some AWESOME bubbles?!? Heck, I want them for myself!

Here's the recipe for Guys Bubbles:

5 1/2 cups water
2 cups Ajax orange dish soap
1/2 cup Karo corn syrup

Mix and bottle.

Note: the above measurements fit perfectly in a 64 fluid oz juice container.

Yes, I know it sounds like a lot of bubbles, but bubbles always spill and they are SO MUCH FUN! Right?!?!?  Hopefully this amount can last through the summer.

Also, while perusing through my recipe box(that's where I keep my bubbles recipe - duh!) I found 2 little oddities that I also have stashed in my recipe box, both written on recipe cards.

This one from my Mom -

Just a tiny little minute,
Only 60 seconds in it,
Forced upon me - can't refuse it.
Didn't seek it, didn't choose it.
But its up to me to use it.
Just a tiny little minute,
but Eternity is in it.

AND

This one heard from like the 2nd season of Survivor -

if ifs and buts
were candy and nuts
we'd all have a Merry Christmas!




Oh, this picture if of my two beautiful babes enjoying the homemade all fruit popsicles we made. Mmmm, they were tasty! Should be a good treat it if the weather ever gets warm enough!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!