Game Day Goodies!

For the 1st Packers game of the 2012-13 season my husband and I  decided we needed some good eats to help cheer on our team.

If we splurge and get an appetizer when eating out, one of our favorites is Chili's Skillet Queso.  It is so very good.  Well I found a recipe for a copycat version and we both agree that it tastes EXACTLY like Chili's.

Try it next time the Packers play (this would be this coming Thursday!) or any time you want a very tasty appetizer! (you could eat it for a meal too...why not?!?)   I am sure you will not be disappointed!

Chili's Skillet Queso

16-ounce box Velveeta Cheese
1 C. milk
2 teaspoons paprika
½ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
15-ounce can Hormel Chili (No Beans)
4 tsp. chili powder
1 tablespoon lime juice
½ tsp. ground cumin


GO PACK GO!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!