SCORE!

Well, I am excited to say I made my first sale on Saturday via Craig's List.  On my vaca a couple weeks ago I took pics and posted a few baby items on Craig's list.  I got interest from some chick regarding my Snugli Baby Carrier.  The chick didn't even try to haggle with the price.  I posted it for $20.  She came to pick it up on Saturday morning and was like "$25, right?"  My response "sure!"  SCORE!    After she left I quickly went and got the posting off of Craig's List! 

I real kicker is that I know when I bought the thing when Jadyn was a baby, I bought it on clearance at Kmart for like 7 bucks!!!

Oh and I also would like to say Happy 34th Birthday to my husband (June 16th) and Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers who read this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!