SNOW DAY!

SNOW DAY!
After much contemplating, I decided not to risk driving the what would normally be a 45 mintue into work.(today would have probably been like 1 1/2 hours!!)
Instead we kinda slept in(Jenna has a nasty cold so she isnt sleeping so well)
Our TV was out because there was snow on the dish, so instead we headed out to shovel and play in the snow!  We didnt do much shoveling because the snow was so heavy and wet.  Instead James asked one of neighbors if he could use their snowblower!  That made his job a ton easier.  While he snowblowed Jadyn and I made this beautiful Jadyn the Snowgirl!  Purse and all!  Red licorice lips too!



She turned out really cute, dont you think?

After a little sledding and making snow angels, we all headed instead.  Guy was inside waiting for us!(yes, she stayed over nite because we needed her to babysit if we did both go to work - cause you know you can never trust what those weather men say!)

We then made eggs, bacon and Belgian waffles for brunch!  Yummy!  Jadyn and Daddy had hot coccoa too! 
After we cleaned up the kitchen Jadyn and I decorated a GingerBread House!  It turned out so cute!

Here she is hard at work!
Posted by Picasa
How sweet!

I think I may start some wrapping of Christmas presents next! 

Comments

  1. Did Jadyn get a new haircut? I love it! Super cute Jadyn snow girl and awesome gingerbread house. Have you seen my gingerbread man? Perhaps he will be lured to your gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, J did get a haircut. She wanted it cute short and it turned out super cute!! She was telling me about a gingerbread man they made at their school...I got all excited, thinking it was like yours, but they eventually found it again back in their classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!