Favorite Things!

One of my new favorite things is my recently acquired foam roller.  No, not foam rollers for my stick straight hair, but rather a foam roller for deep muscle massage.  I am not kidding you on how much it hurts soooo good.  Seriously, it can really hurt, but I can really feel it working.  You can massage almost any part of your body.  Calves, shins, quads, hammies, triceps, glutes....anywhere but over a joint.  Jimmy really likes the hurts so good feeling for his overly tight hamstrings.  I really like it for my IT band (which runs up the side of the leg from knee to hip and get tight in runners.)  I am not by any means a hard core runner but I do have some effects of running and I can seriously say I feel a ton better after using it.  I actually crave it when I am at work and my hips are sore and tight.  I want to roll right now actually....

I went on YouTube to view a few of many videos on how to use a foam roller.  I also got to see how to put foam rollers in my hair.  (you can find EVERYTHING on YouTube!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitch Fix. I tried it.

Baby Back Ribs - the super easy way!

Hit the road James, Jenny, Jadyn and Jenna!