Southwest Chopped Chicken Salad
Well tonite I attempted yet another recipe I recently pinned from Pinterest. When my husband heard we were having salad for dinner, he wasn't too impressed. Though once I made it he said "looks nothing like I thought it would" and "looks good!" It was good. Lots of ingredients I thought, but the fact that I worked today, went grocery shopping after work (all by myself!!!) and then came home to cook dinner may be reasons why it seemed like a lot of work. Really it wasn't. Lots of chopping. I had the chicken already cooked and frozen so that helped out a bit. In the end we all like it. Even the girls. James even tried it on a soft tortilla and said it made a good filling for a wrap. It turned out to be a nice meal for a hot summer day Southwest Chopped Chicken Salad adapted from : Laurenslatest Ingredients: 2 cups diced chicken 1 red pepper, diced 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 can sw...
Comments
Post a Comment